A good number of insurance agents and company representatives have offered to talk about their experience with The Iroquois Group. Click on the image to learn what they have to say.
The Iroquois Group has long working relationships with many other companies that work in the insurance industry, companies that offer services such as agency management systems, publicity and financing, to name a few. Iroquois members are afforded certain discounts or advantages with many of those companies.
Since 1998, InsureHub has been providing online ACORD Forms for fill-in, print and email. The annual subscription also includes access to CertHub, which greatly simplifies the process of creating the same certificate for dozens of certificate holders. Subscriptions are available to all Iroquois Group members at the special discount price of $119 – a $20 savings!
To receive this special discount, please register at https://www.insurehub.com/Iroquois.aspx Visit our website at: https://www.insurehub.com for additional information, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency Administrators is one of Iroquois’ newest Vendor Partners. Iroquois Group members get exclusive discounts to the services offered by Agency Administrators to independent insurance agencies across the country. “High customer care service levels are crucial for today’s insurance agents to strengthen the relationships with both their customers and carriers, operate their agencies more efficiently, and grow their businesses. With access to Agency Administrators, Iroquois Group members now have the option to gain a competitive edge in this critical area.” said Laurie Branch, Iroquois president. For more information, click on the contact page http://www.agencyadministrators.com/contact
The Iroquois Group is an Applied Alliance Partner. Through this program, Iroquois Group members get exclusive access to educational resources, industry best practices, and innovative new products to increase the value of your technology investment. “Technology is a critical asset for today’s independent agents and brokers to strengthen their relationships with insurers, operate more efficiently and deliver superior customer service to grow their businesses," said Laurie Branh, Iroquois president. Fill out the form on Applied's landing page for a complimentary technology consultation. http://insight.appliedsystems.com/Alliance-Partner-Iroquois-Group.html
EBIX offers a state-of-the-art Internet-based full service agency management system called EBIXASP. Every agent can have the power of a world-class agency management system at his or her fingertips anytime, anywhere. EBIXASP System features include: Complete agency management system (from accounting to marketing)
CONTACT: Jeff Larson at 800-433-5744 ext. 2038 email@example.com
Painlessly transition from your old agency management system with the EZLynx data experts by your side. After we carefully move your data into our system, you will begin receiving monthly agency health reports via email to help you translate what your data is saying.
You will also be able to remarket without rekeying by syncing information directly from the carrier and choosing the details to import. Management System is built on top of our already established rater, EZLynx Rating Engine, allowing you to quote without leaving the system.
Management System will help you track your premiums & commissions, simplify commission payouts, dig into data with reporting, and manage day to day tasks – all the while tracking your activities for reduced E&O exposure.
Insurance Management Solutions (IMS) by Xanatek -a powerful, innovative and affordable system that offers comprehensive agency management, document imaging capabilities, ACORD, Real Time, carrier downloads for policy and commission, and so much more!
Designed by insurance agents, IMS helps to increase your office productivity through:
• Improved Customer Service
• Enhanced Office Communication
• Increased Sales
• Reduction in Paper Storage
• Real Time
• Electronic Signatures
• Cloud or Server Installed
• Iroquois Discount
Iroquois members will receive a discount off the retail price of the IMS software, plus three free months of support.
For More Information
If you would like to receive additional information on Insurance Management Solutions from Xanatek, please contact the sales office toll-free at 800-875-6033 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many Iroquois Member Agents have found EZLynx Rating Engine to be an excellent time saver for their producers and CSRs. EZLynx enables agents to generate accurate home and auto quotes from multiple insurance companies with a single data entry point.
Ask your Iroquois Representative for details on Iroquois member-discounts on EZLynx Rating Engine.
To learn more about Rating Engine and other EZLynx Agency Solutions call or click today.
Allied Professional Resources (APR), one of the leading insurance recruitment firms in the nation today, specializes in Property and Casualty as well as Life and Health lines. They provide suitable candidates for commercial and personal lines CSR’s, account managers, account executives, producers, and Department Managers. They also place candidates for similar positions with employee benefits expertise.
APR charges a percentage of first year compensation to recruit, evaluate and help hire a suitable candidate, and Iroquois members receive a discount on the cost of this service. (Ask your Iroquois Representative for details.)
OPTIS Partners is a financial consulting firm providing expert services to the insurance distribution industry. Based in Chicago, IL, OPTIS Partners consists of a small group of highly skilled insurance and finance professionals with extensive insurance industry experience.
Overview of Services:
Mergers & Acquisitions:
Regardless of your firm‘s position as a buyer or seller, OPTIS Partners is committed to maximizing the return on your investment through our intimate industry expertise and knowledge of the M&A process.
• Seller Representation Services
• Buyer Representation Services
• Due-Diligence of Buyers and Sellers
Ownership Transition and Perpetuation Planning:
The internal transition of ownership from one generation to another is a process, not an event.
OPTIS Partners works with clients to assess their needs and develop action plans. They will also provide and/or assist with the following specific deliverables:
• Establishment of the valuation basis from which to start the buy and sell process and updating of the valuation as necessary over time
• Development of plans to fund the transition of ownership between individuals
• Creation of cash-flow projections and other financial projections throughout the term of transition
• Revision of projections and plans as circumstances continue to develop
OPTIS Partners, LLC (“OPTIS”) provides Fair Market Valuation (“FMV”) services to various firms across the insurance distribution and related sectors, with particular emphasis on mid-sized Property-Casualty and Employee Benefits insurance agencies.
Iroquois Members receive a discount on the hourly fees charged by OPTIS Partners.
For More Information:
Daniel P. Menzer, CPA
CM&AA (Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor)
630-520-0490 (o) 630-408-1810 (c)
825 Campbell Drive
West Chicago, IL 60185
Neilson Marketing Services, for more than 25 years, has been providing insurance agencies with a wide range of marketing products, including custom programs that combine telemarketing, Internet Marketing, SEO, and Social Media Marketing. As an Iroquois member agent, you’re eligible to receive discounts on Neilson’s business insurance lists and telemarketing services for qualified leads. Take a look at our some of Neilson's products:
• Custom list purchasing: up-to-date, affordable data on 24 million business locations, of which 17 million are business headquarters with decision makers so that you're communicating with the right people about the right products. You can select a list based on SIC code, geography, company size, number of employees, and annual revenue. For certain states, the list can include Workers Comp X-dates for businesses.
• Lead generation and qualification by experienced insurance telemarketing staff using Best Practices and the latest in technology to qualify leads in the industries and coverage lines you want to target.
• Appointment setting for principals and producers to get face time with prospects for new revenue.
• Drip marketing: An automated system with professionally written letters with key touch points to keep the sales pipeline full through ongoing communication with prospects for new sales and with clients for cross-selling opportunities.
CONTACT: Larry Neilson at (800) 736-9741. www.neilsonmarketing.com
Fixing the Loss Run Blues
Obtaining loss runs for a prospective client can be a time consuming and costly process but, thanks to the recommendation of an Iroquois Member Agent, we now have an efficient and cost-effective solution for you.
ATIN (allthingsinsurance.net) was started approximately ten years ago by an agent who was frustrated by how difficult and time consuming it was to obtain loss runs for commercial lines prospects. The service he helped create gives you the ability to order loss runs directly from the carrier on behalf of the insured. ATIN guarantees 100 percent receipt when requesting from the correct carrier based on the precise language and content of their letterhead, with the added security that, in the event of carrier non-compliance, ATIN’s Loss Run Help Desk will pursue your loss runs for you to make sure you do receive loss runs 100 percent of the time.
For an annual fee, which has been significantly discounted for Iroquois members, you have access to all of ATIN’s current and future services,
www.AgenciesOnline.biz offers a single, integrated platform to consolidate agency communications, marketing and technology.
George Nordhaus, founder of IMMS, Group 500, and other organizations devoted primarily to insurance marketing, and Val Jordan, renowned agency consultant, created AgenciesOnline in 2008. After studying agency websites across North America, they concluded that while the Internet is the communications medium today, current agency websites are seldom visited, and not effective enough to allow agencies to compete with the online insurance sales forces of the little green lizard. AgenciesOnline understands that the Internet and electronic marketing is now, and agencies need to embrace this fact today to more effectively compete.
The creation of interactive websites including video, voice-overs, online chat and a quoting system were the first steps for AgenciesOnline. The system behind the AgenciesOnline website includes lead-generation, marketing programs and campaigns, integration with Rough Notes' PF&M systems, 650 risk surveys, four monthly newsletters linked to the agency’s website, as well as integration with the leading agency management systems for tracking and reporting.
Maximize prospect and customer relationship building with minimal agent effort. Marketing Campaigns will help you build drip campaigns, in which a series of personalized emails automatically go out at designated intervals to keep you in touch while you focus on high priority tasks.
purePRM – Online sales technology
purePRM was founded in 2009 by successful insurance professionals. purePRM is a revolutionary program designed for the rep and manager alike to target market, track prospects, clients, referrals and sales.
All members of the Iroquois Southwest group qualify for a special discount toward use of purePRM’s online technology, sales tools and individualized sales coaching.
Find them at www.purePRM.com and click on the Iroquois Group logo.
The G&D Group specializes in customizing Commercial Lines new business Appointment Setting programs using E-Mail Marketing & Telemarketing where everything is set up on an on-line system to help their clients maximize their return on investment.
G&D’s E-Mail Marketing program includes the following:
• E-Mail Marketing is billed on a month to month agreement so clients can “pay as they go” & there is no long-term contract.
• FREE Lists are provided to Iroquois Members with any new business marketing program investment and in most cases, your list will come with 30%+ of names already having X-Dates!
• On average, their clients get a 10% response rate from E-Mail Marketing alone!
• They will update your database when collecting e-mail addresses to decision makers (Owners, Finance Executives, etc…).
• They will send out 2 e-mail blasts each month that are giving their clients an average 10% response rate each month.
• They will send these 2 e-mails out from YOUR e-mail address & let you know when it goes out!
• They will manage bounce back e-mails, which will come back to them rather than you!
• They will help you with replies to help you maximize your e-mail marketing ROI from prospects that are interested!
• They will update each record in the AWT (CRM) system on-line of prospects who reply to avoid future e-mails or calls with prospects already resolved by e-mail marketing.
• Appointments are generated from their E-Mail Marketing & Telemarketing services.
• Telemarketing without effective E-Mail Marketing doesn’t work very well today. However, Telemarketing with an effective E-Mail Marketing campaign behind it works extremely well!
• G&D’s “Client Portal” allows a client to access their database on-line in real time to monitor activity, track their results 24X7 & much more!
• All programs are worked from their California office, with no offshore outsourcing.
Iroquois Members receive a discount on the monthly marketing fee.
For More Information:
Dion Gutierrez, CEO
Phone: (800) 846-7745, ext 104
J. Brian Day Restoration is a leading company servicing Massachusetts and Rhode Island in the business of water, fire, and mold remediation and reconstruction. The company handles work for both residential and commercial property owners and works directly with insurance agencies, insurance companies and adjusters. J. Brian Day’s certified project managers and technicians are available on a 24/7 basis. They will work directly with the insurance company adjuster to determine the scope and estimate of the restoration job.
The National Underwriter Company is proud to partner with The Iroquois Group and provide Iroquois Members with a special 20 percent discount offer on all products and services including the renowned FC&S. (Discount does not apply to any service or magazine renewals.)
To see everything The National Underwriter Company has to offer visit their website at www.nationalunderwriterstore.com
Confluency Solutions has been delivering websites and digital marketing solutions to insurance agents since 2004. The core of any sound marketing plan today is a conversion optimized and search engineered website. Start there, and take advantage of special Iroquois discounts and add social media marketing, email marketing and search optimization services as your agency’s marketing needs change.
• Learn more at www.confluencysolutions.com
• Check out a demonstration website http://demo.cfluent.com
• Contact Confluency to learn more or to schedule a one-on-one consultation http://www.confluencysolutions.com/contact
877.351.2600 ext. 1
Your agency’s online presence is essential in this digital era. Not only will EZLynx help you create the perfect website for marketing your business online, but they also integrate other EZLynx solutions into your site to capture leads and provide service to customers.