A veteran independent agent who specializes in personal lines and small business accounts says joining Iroquois in 2007 has enabled him to do things with his agency that he would never have been able to do on his own.
The Iroquois Group has long working relationships with many other companies that work in the insurance industry, companies that offer services such as agency management systems, publicity and financing, to name a few. Iroquois members are afforded certain discounts or advantages with many of those companies. NOTE: Some of the following opportunites are not available in every region.
Symmetry Technology Labs provides All ACORD Forms online for fill-in, print and email. InsureHub.com annual subscriptions are available to all Iroquois Group members at the special discount price of $119 – a $20 savings!
Symmetry Technology offers on line ACORD forms. The forms can be completed online, saved and printed when needed. Special rate for Iroquois members.
EBIX offers a state-of-the-art Internet-based full service agency management system called EBIXASP. Every agent can have the power of a world-class agency management system at his or her fingertips anytime, anywhere. EBIXASP System features include: Complete agency management system (from accounting to marketing)
CONTACT: Jeff Larson at 800-433-5744 ext. 2038 firstname.lastname@example.org
Insurance Management Solutions (IMS) is a powerful, innovative system from Xanatek that offers comprehensive agency management and document imaging capabilities. Designed by insurance agents, IMS helps to increase your office productivity through:
Iroquois members will receive a discount off the retail price of the IMS software, plus three free months of support.
For More Information
If you would like to receive additional information on Insurance Management Solutions from Xanatek, please contact the sales office toll-free at 800-875-6033 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
QQ Evolution is QQ Solutions' powerful, affordable and modular agency management system. With its comprehensive commissions, scanning, marketing and reporting functions, you can focus more effectively on growing your book-of-business and leave the organizing to them.
An easy-to-use Agency Management System
CONTACT: Larry Smith 800-940-6600 x144 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Download and Upload
• Full Policy Detail
• Plain Paper ACORD Forms
• Integrates with Rating Software
• Real Time Live Link to Insurance Carriers
• Handle multiple companies with ease
• Extensive Reporting
• Full policy history
• Easy to Learn and Use
Iroquois Members Save $500 on
Unlimited Support (first year)
Many Iroquois Member Agents have found the EZLynx Comparative Rater an excellent time saver for their producers and CSRs. EZLynx enables agents to generate accurate home and auto rate quotes from multiple insurance companies’ sites with a single data entry point.
Iroquois members receive a discount on EZLynx. Ask your Iroquois Representative for more details.
Iroquois® has made a special arrangement with CEU.com to provide web-based continuing education courses for its members' licensed insurance professionals in a convenient, time saving manner – and at a discounted rate.
CEU.com is a spin-off from Yale University and their courses are approved by all 50 state insurance departments, the District of Columbia, the American College , the CPCU Society, the CFP Board, the Insurance Regulatory Examiners Society, and Insurance Educational Association.
Iroquois member agency personnel will have unlimited access to all of CEU.com’s courses in 2009 for a flat, prepaid fee per licensed professional. This price includes:
· All courses and tests, with unlimited test retakes;
·State insurance department approved completion certificate;
· The filing of the CE credits on the student’s behalf within two business days in states that allow us to do so;
· Reporting of CFP, CPCU & American College Designation CE credits, if appropriate;
· The retention of all state insurance department-required documentation; and,
· An agency tracking feature, if desired, so that the agency principal or administrator can see the status of each employee’s course completion.
View the courses CEU.com has available by state and learn more about them at www.ceu.com. See the attachment for instructions on registering, or contact Erin Short at 800-295-9010 or email her at email@example.com.
EIS provides Property/Casualty education programs approved for Continuing Education in 28 states. EIS is a certificate program and a professional designation (EISP) program. EIS offers both personal lines and commercial lines programs and specializes in endorsements and their proper use. EIS offers in-house classes and can reduce your education expenses by as much as 40 percent.
Contact: Dr. Larry Morrison
Iroquois has formed a relationship with iPeople, LLC, an executive search firm that specializes in placing key insurance professionals. Beyond presenting well-screened potential employees, iPeople presents clients with an unbiased and objective assessment of top candidates, provides support in the negotiations between the client and candidate, and follows up with the successful candidate and the client to insure a smooth transition.
Iroquois Member Agencies receive a discount on iPeople’s fee structure and an extended “warranty” for employees placed through iPeople’s efforts. For more information, visit the iPeople Website at www.theipeople.com or call Mark Shlien, principal, at 202-544-7675, or email him at Mark.Shlien@theipeople.com
Allied Professional Resources (APR), one of the leading insurance recruitment firms in the nation today, specializes in Property and Casualty as well as Life and Health lines. They provide suitable candidates for commercial and personal lines CSR’s, account managers, account executives, producers, and Department Managers. They also place candidates for similar positions with employee benefits expertise.
APR charges a percentage of first year compensation to recruit, evaluate and help hire a suitable candidate, and Iroquois members receive a discount on the cost of this service. (Ask your Iroquois Representative for details.)
OPTIS Partners is a financial consulting firm providing expert services to the insurance distribution industry. Based in Chicago, IL, OPTIS Partners consists of a small group of highly skilled insurance and finance professionals with extensive insurance industry experience.
Overview of Services:
Mergers & Acquisitions:
Regardless of your firm‘s position as a buyer or seller, OPTIS Partners is committed to maximizing the return on your investment through our intimate industry expertise and knowledge of the M&A process.
• Seller Representation Services
• Buyer Representation Services
• Due-Diligence of Buyers and Sellers
Ownership Transition and Perpetuation Planning:
The internal transition of ownership from one generation to another is a process, not an event.
OPTIS Partners works with clients to assess their needs and develop action plans. They will also provide and/or assist with the following specific deliverables:
• Establishment of the valuation basis from which to start the buy and sell process and updating of the valuation as necessary over time
• Development of plans to fund the transition of ownership between individuals
• Creation of cash-flow projections and other financial projections throughout the term of transition
• Revision of projections and plans as circumstances continue to develop
OPTIS Partners, LLC (“OPTIS”) provides Fair Market Valuation (“FMV”) services to various firms across the insurance distribution and related sectors, with particular emphasis on mid-sized Property-Casualty and Employee Benefits insurance agencies.
Iroquois Members receive a discount on the hourly fees charged by OPTIS Partners.
For More Information:
Daniel P. Menzer, CPA
CM&AA (Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor)
630-520-0490 (o) 630-408-1810 (c)
825 Campbell Drive
West Chicago, IL 60185
Iroquois’ 2,100 Member Agents share a common need to find, hire, train and develop the right employees to help their agencies grow and thrive. To help its members with this critical function, Iroquois worked with insurance consultants George Nordhaus and Virginia Bates to introduce Iroquois Hiring System (IHS).
IHS is a web-based Human Resources portal, providing valuable tools and information on the candidate assessment and hiring process.
IHS takes you beyond simple resume review and standard interviewing, enabling you to focus on objective assessment techniques to learn who a candidate is and what they do, not just what they say. Iroquois Hiring System assessments help:
The assessment tools available to Iroquois members at a 15 percent discount from what other agencies would pay for the same assessment tool.
We strongly encourage you to review this website and all of its resources. You can access IHS through iMember, the private portion of our website.
Neilson Marketing Services, for more than 25 years, has been providing insurance agencies with a wide range of marketing products, including custom programs that combine telemarketing, Internet Marketing, SEO, and Social Media Marketing. As an Iroquois member agent, you’re eligible to receive discounts on Neilson’s business insurance lists and telemarketing services for qualified leads. Take a look at our some of Neilson's products:
• Custom list purchasing: up-to-date, affordable data on 24 million business locations, of which 17 million are business headquarters with decision makers so that you're communicating with the right people about the right products. You can select a list based on SIC code, geography, company size, number of employees, and annual revenue. For certain states, the list can include Workers Comp X-dates for businesses.
• Lead generation and qualification by experienced insurance telemarketing staff using Best Practices and the latest in technology to qualify leads in the industries and coverage lines you want to target.
• Appointment setting for principals and producers to get face time with prospects for new revenue.
• Drip marketing: An automated system with professionally written letters with key touch points to keep the sales pipeline full through ongoing communication with prospects for new sales and with clients for cross-selling opportunities.
CONTACT: Larry Neilson at (800) 736-9741. www.neilsonmarketing.com
Iroquois® has arranged with Cole Information Services to offer its Cole X-Dates on-line database to Iroquois Member Agents at a significant discount.
The purchase of Cole X-DATES OnLine provides you with homeowner insurance expiration information in an easy-to-use-format. You can:
· See expiration dates by month;
· View names, addresses and phone numbers of homeowners, plus purchase prices and purchase dates of homes;
· Sort by streets and zips; and
· Select by home value.
Download custom, targeted prospects lists in an Excel format that can be sorted by many data fields and uploaded to your agency management system.
Use Cole X-Dates surname filters to target ethnic markets or leverage current insured referrals through a “neighborhood search” referral tool. Find Renters, Condo and Coops (including unit numbers and names.) You can also indirectly obtain auto, life and other financial product leads.
Create your own direct mailings or use Cole’s customized, 4-color, postcard mail postcard program.
Business/commercial leads are also available by SIC code.
For more information or a demo, view Cole’s website at: http://www.coleinformation.com or call 800-475-2479.
Fixing the Loss Run Blues
Obtaining loss runs for a prospective client can be a time consuming and costly process but, thanks to the recommendation of an Iroquois Member Agent, we now have an efficient and cost-effective solution for you.
ATIN (allthingsinsurance.net) was started approximately six years ago by an agent who was frustrated by how difficult and time consuming it was to obtain loss runs for commercial lines prospects. The service he helped create gives you the ability to order loss runs directly from the carrier on behalf of the insured. ATIN guarantees 100 percent receipt when requesting from the correct carrier based on the precise language and content of their letterhead, with the added security that, in the event of carrier non-compliance, ATIN’s Loss Run Help Desk will pursue your loss runs for you to make sure you do receive loss runs 100 percent of the time.
For an annual fee, which has been significantly discounted for Iroquois members, you have access to all of ATIN’s current and future services,
www.AgenciesOnline.biz offers a single, integrated platform to consolidate agency communications, marketing and technology.
George Nordhaus, founder of IMMS, Group 500, and other organizations devoted primarily to insurance marketing, and Val Jordan, renowned agency consultant, created AgenciesOnline in 2008. After studying agency websites across North America, they concluded that while the Internet is the communications medium today, current agency websites are seldom visited, and not effective enough to allow agencies to compete with the online insurance sales forces of the little green lizard. AgenciesOnline understands that the Internet and electronic marketing is now, and agencies need to embrace this fact today to more effectively compete.
The creation of interactive websites including video, voice-overs, online chat and a quoting system were the first steps for AgenciesOnline. The system behind the AgenciesOnline website includes lead-generation, marketing programs and campaigns, integration with Rough Notes' PF&M systems, 650 risk surveys, four monthly newsletters linked to the agency’s website, as well as integration with the leading agency management systems for tracking and reporting.
purePRM – Online sales technology
purePRM was founded in 2009 by successful insurance professionals. purePRM is a revolutionary program designed for the rep and manager alike to target market, track prospects, clients, referrals and sales.
All members of the Iroquois Southwest group qualify for a special discount toward use of purePRM’s online technology, sales tools and individualized sales coaching.
Find them at www.purePRM.com and click on the Iroquois Group logo.
Iroquois has recently added The G&D Group to its list of Vendor Partners. The G&D Group specializes in customizing Commercial Lines new business Appointment Setting programs using E-Mail Marketing & Telemarketing where everything is set up on an on-line system to help their clients maximize their return on investment.
Iroquois Member Rob Squatriglia of Summit Insurance Group in Huntersville, NC has had particular success with their E-Mail Marketing & Telemarketing services.
"The G&D Group has really figured it out! When I started working with them in 2011, I was told that their clients average a 10% response rate from E-Mail Marketing & I thought that was impossible. Today, I can tell you that my program has generated a 10%+ response rate from E-Mail Marketing alone & not all prospects e-mail back. Some of them actually call me from receiving these e-mails from me. The type of E-Mail Marketing The G&D Group does is unlike any other E-Mail Marketing system out there where all I have to do is work the appointments! Outside of using The G&D Group for E-Mail Marketing, I also use them for Telemarketing because some prospects need an extra push to commit to an appointment & I’m very happy with their Telemarketing service as well! Needless to say, The G&D Group has exceeded my expectations and I would strongly recommend them to anyone that can handle more new business!
Rob Squatriglia, Summit Insurance Group
G&D’s E-Mail Marketing program includes the following:
• E-Mail Marketing is billed on a month to month agreement so clients can “pay as they go” & there is no long-term contract.
• FREE Lists are provided to Iroquois Members with any new business marketing program investment and in most cases, your list will come with 30%+ of names already having X-Dates!
• On average, their clients get a 10% response rate from E-Mail Marketing alone!
• They will update your database when collecting e-mail addresses to decision makers (Owners, Finance Executives, etc…).
• They will send out 2 e-mail blasts each month that are giving their clients an average 10% response rate each month.
• They will send these 2 e-mails out from YOUR e-mail address & let you know when it goes out!
• They will manage bounce back e-mails, which will come back to them rather than you!
• They will help you with replies to help you maximize your e-mail marketing ROI from prospects that are interested!
• They will update each record in the AWT (CRM) system on-line of prospects who reply to avoid future e-mails or calls with prospects already resolved by e-mail marketing.
• Appointments are generated from their E-Mail Marketing & Telemarketing services.
• Telemarketing without effective E-Mail Marketing doesn’t work very well today. However, Telemarketing with an effective E-Mail Marketing campaign behind it works extremely well!
• G&D’s “Client Portal” allows a client to access their database on-line in real time to monitor activity, track their results 24X7 & much more!
• All programs are worked from their California office, with no offshore outsourcing.
Iroquois Members receive a discount on the monthly marketing fee.
For More Information:
Dion Gutierrez, CEO
Phone: (800) 846-7745, ext 104
Artizan’s InsWorld publications allow you to send personalized electronic communications to your clients in an efficient and cost-effective manner. By providing you with an agency-branded template prefilled with content InsWorld allows you to communicate with your clients and prospects on a consistent basis, keeping them informed of industry news and keeping your agency top-of-mind.
Artizan offers an enterprise-wide solution for the insurance industry. Through Artizan’s InsWorld product’s unique design, your agency’s multi-channel, multi-partner, multi-product, and multi-message requirements are all easily managed. For more details, contact Edward Roemke at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 860-925-6020 .
To view a sample newsletter click on the secure link below:
On demand Press offers complete mail services for insurance agents. Among other services, On Demand Press can mail 100 postcards for $55. Price includes targeted list, printing and postage.
Pictometry Online is a new and innovative web technology that allows agencies to save time, money, and increase sales. With an easy to use interface, you are able to quickly access high resolution, 3D like images of any property you want to view – residential or commercial.
Iroquois Member Agents can get a quick and easy estimate on their E&O coverage from Utica National.
SEMCAT Quoting Software is a unique solution that helps insurance agents quote and bind faster on the web. Not an old-fashioned comparative rater, SEMCAT is a leading-edge personal lines quoting solution currently used by independent agents nationwide. Iroquois Members will now receive a 15 percent discount from the already affordable agency pricing.
SEMCAT can provide your agency a competitive advantage by:
· Getting the Real Rate the first time
· Dramatically reducing the amount of time required to get a bindable rate
· Supporting your quoting with over 170 carriers in Real Time (see attachment for list of carriers)
· Providing a FREE Client / Prospect Web Entry Form
· Integrating with .al3 / .xml capable management systems
The patent-pending technology powering SEMCAT, Information StreamingTM, pre-fills data fields on carriers' quoting websites while preserving the integrity of the carriers' work flow and functionality. Because all SEMCAT quoting is done through carriers' websites, you will always receive a Real Time, 100 percent accurate, bindable rate.
If you have any questions or would like to arrange a free trial, please contact Nathan Waite, account executive, Allied Strategy - SEMCAT Quoting Solution at 402.875.9204 or email@example.com.